It's that time again...I am linking up with Wife of a Sailor. It's a great way for Military Spouses to visit each others blogs and get to know about each other. Each week Wife of a Sailor posts five questions for us to answer. We post them on our blog, and then go link-up to Wife of a Sailor's blog. Here are the five questions, and my answers this week:
1) Have you (spouse) ever considered joining the military and what do you think of dual military couples? submitted by Project Army Wife Yes, I considered joining the military. It was while the Sailor was on reserve duty. I went to take my ASVAB and all that good stuff. I was ready...Then, he pretty much begged me not to...gave this "because he loves me" spiel...and, that was that.
2) What is your idea of a perfect Sunday afternoon? submitted by A Few of My Favorite Things
church, food, and something relaxing/fun with the whole family together...oh, and there's nothing to clean, I have cooked beforehand, or we're going out to dinner :)
3) What do you usually do for the 4th of July holiday? submitted by Anchor’s Away
There is nothing in particular that we do, but we like the usual activities...food, fireworks, family, and fun. I also like to make a German Chocolate Cake and put those flag toothpicks in it...Although I can't eat it, the 4th of July is my Granddaddy Bell's birthday.
4) If they could make an Olympic event JUST for you that you know you’d medal in, what would it be? submitted by Pants are Confusing
Hmm...a Battle of Whits...maybe. :) I will have to give this one some more thought. Maybe, I'll ask around and see what others think about me. :)
5) What have you been doing to get yourself bathing suit ready for the summer? submitted by Not Just an Army Wife
I've been working my butt off...literally. I ♥ Zumba! Between Summer, and Homecoming Day...I'm trying to look better, but I am definitely feeling better in the process...That's what is the most important aspect of slimming down, and living a healthy lifestyle.
That's all she wrote for this edition. Now, go meet some more military spouses. Most if us are a rare breed.
Enjoy your long weekend. Please, keep smart, and stay safe. ♥